Sunday, September 10, 2006

New photos on Flickr - Valladolid and Segovia


Seems a long time since I wrote something here but actually it's been about two weeks. Two busy weeks.
I have some new photos on flickr of our weekend in Spain (1-3 Sept). We went to Rutger and Esther's wedding in Valladolid. Unfortunately my camera battery was dead for the wedding itself (stupid me for not checking it beforehand) but you can see some nice photos of P's on his flickr pages. It was a nice weekend in a lovely Spanish city. It was especially nice to go to a Spanish city that has few tourists and doesn't cater to them. We saw how people really live, and I have to say, they live well. The food was tasty, people were friendly, the weather was perfect, the streets are clean and the air seemed so too. What more do you want?

No comments: